< Workshops Workshop: 07-Fabulous Faces Freddy-Style
IN PERSON WORKSHOP ONLY: This workshop uses both collage and design techniques. Freddy and I collaborate on these fabulous faces. Our process requires a glue stick and basic design principles. Freddy and I have made hundreds of these.
We both create our own faces and I quilt and finish all of my own as well as Freddy’s using my own techniques for quilting: “Pencil Quilting” and “Sketchy Quilting.”
Have fun with this workshop, learn about composing faces with a minimum of fuss and fabric, then learn my special quilting techniques for completing your design, quilting and binding.
Here are a few of the my portraits… designed, created and quilted by me:
Here are some of Freddy’s pieces, designed by Freddy and and sewn, quilted and finished by me:
- 02/15/2024 – 2024-2: ORANGE GROVE QUILTERS GUILD WORKSHOP: FABULOUS FACES
- 03/06/2024 – 2024-4: HI DESERT QUILT GUILD WORKSHOP 2
- 03/20/2024 – 2024-3: LAKE HAVASU STITCHERS WORKSHOP
- 03/21/2024 – 2024-3: LAKE HAVASU STITCHERS WORKSHOP 2
- 04/05/2024 – 2024-4: HI DESERT QUILT GUILD WORKSHOP
- 04/10/2024 – 2024-4: LAKE METROPARKS QUILTS FEATURED ARTIST
- 07/03/2024 – 2024-7: CHISHOM TRAIL QUILT GUILD WORKSHOP
- 07/13/2024 – 2024-7: BEACH CITIES QUILT GUILD WORKSHOP
- 11/13/2024 – 2024-11: CAMARILLO QUILTER’S ASSOCIATION WORKSHOP